Stellisons Electrical, are proud to be part of the Euronics network. Euronics stores are all independent electrical retailers, who as members of Euronics, the largest electrical buying group in Europe, join forces to create heavyweight buying power. With 30 member countries across Europe and 11,000 specialist stores and branches, reaching 600 million consumers, every agent in each country is a specialist in the field of electrical goods.
In the UK Euronics is formed by a network of 'Euronics Agents' who are independent electrical specialists. These are in many cases family run businesses, many of which have been established for several generations and are part of many local communities and high streets. Similar to a co-operative all our specialists have an interest in offering you the service levels you would expect - that's why they've been around for many generations. Your partnered specialist is always there and will offer you all the after sales support you would expect from an independent retailer because we deliver, we install but above all, we care.
Euronics - we do the homework
All the products available on our website are hand selected by our specialist purchasing team and represent not only some of the best in class products but also offer great value. We have also worked with our key suppliers and manufacturers to bring you many ‘exclusive' products you won't find anywhere else other than your local Euronics specialist stores.
Our aim - to bring you the service and quality you deserve
Our philosophy in two words: Service and Price. Euronics retailers are often family-run businesses, who take pride in their customer service and product knowledge.
Euronics Price Match Guarantee
Euronics are pleased to offer an in-store only price match guarantee on all their fantastic range of appliances!
Terms & Conditions:
- The Euronics price match policy is available on models which are part of the Euronics Agency range as advertised in-store and on Euronics.co.uk
- The Euronics price match policy is valid against selected retailers only and where advertised product is at UK retail price, and sold in GBP (Pounds Sterling).
- Selected retail stores and product categories only
- Euronics Agents reserve the right to decline the price match
- Where possible, consumers must provide evidence of the price to be matched, e.g. screen shots, photo, adverts etc. as advertised by the competitors
- The Euronics price match policy may include discount codes as advertised by competitors
- The matching product must be brand new and in the original sealed box
- The matching product must be sold with a specified comparable guarantee / warranty
- The matching product must be identical and the model number verified
- The matching product must be in stock with the competitor and available for delivery within 72 hours
- The price match policy is only available prior to order completion and will not be applicable once the sale has taken place
- The policy is non-transferable, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer unless otherwise stated
- The price match policy is limited to one use per consumer/household, per month
- The Euronics price match policy is valid until further notice from Euronics.