5 to 10 days for Home Delivery5 to 10 days for Home Delivery
Unavailable for Click & CollectUnavailable for Click & Collect
Available for in-Store demoAvailable for in-Store demo - Check stock >
AEG L9FEC946R Washing Machine 9kg - White
This stunning looking washing machine made its name for its revolutionary ability to give clothes a super thorough and in-depth clean, without the worry of your laundry fading or losing shape. This is achieved by the AEG L9FEC946R Washing Machine’s SoftWater technology, which softens and purifies the water to give you all the benefits of a 60-degree wash at just 30-degrees.
The SoftWater technology is a key reason to the AEG L9FEC946R Washing Machine’s success. Who wouldn’t want their best shirt staying their best shirt for as long as possible?
But that’s not the only reason it’s so popular. The way the AEG L9FEC946R Washing Machine handles detergents is far superior to most other machines. By using ÖkoMix technology, this Washing Machine will actually blend detergents with water before it ever touches your laundry. Giving you a deeper wash that protects the fabric as well.
It has a drum size of 9kg, which is perfect for medium sized families. And a max spin speed that is fast enough to handle any type of laundry at 1400 revolutions per minute.
Plus, when it comes to energy efficiency, it doesn’t get any better than this. A+++ rated, making it ultra-efficient and super cheap to run.
It features a large, clear and bold - red on black contrast display, that is great for anyone with visual issues. It is known for being super easy to understand and even easier to use.
The AEG L9FEC946R Washing Machine has won several “product of the year” awards, as well as several “Which?” best buy awards. The ground-breaking technologies of this machine make it a great purchase for anyone who does a lot of laundry and wants to keep their clothes looking as good as new for as long as possible.
The AEG L9FEC946R Washing Machine is also eligible for 100% FREE Home Delivery from Stellisons with a Price Match Promise.
- LogiControl™ touch display
- LED display
- Large capacity: In our large capacity washer you can wash larger loads saving you time & effort.
- 1400 spin speed RPM
- Programmes include:
- Steam programmes: Special steam programmes to make ironing easier and to remove odours and creases
- Anti-allergy programme: Ensures the temperature is constantly maintained above 60°C by repeatedly re-heating during the wash phase resulting in exceptional hygiene and the complete removal of various allergens.
- Wool plus programme: The only wool programme in the market with a cool down at the end of the wash phase preventing chill-shock when the cold rinse begins, ensuring shrinkage is minimised.
- Delicate programme: The delicate programme gently washes the most delicate of fabrics.
- Cottons programmes: Includes regular cottons and cotton economy programmes.
- Spin drying efficiency (2010/30/EC): B
- Energy cons. Std. Cotton 60°C (kWh): 0.29
- Time of wash / cotton 60°C: 258
- Load Capacity kg (Wash): 9
- Drum volume: 69
- Max spin speed (rpm): 1400
- Residual Humidity: 52
- Motor System: Permanent Magnet
- Washing noise, dB(A): 47
- Spinning noise, dB(A): 73
- Motor System: Permanent Magnet
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 850x600x605
- Depth max, mm: 660
- Wheels/feet: 4 adj feet
- Inlet hose length (mm): 150
- Outlet hose length (mm): 145
- Required Fuse: 13
- Second Generation Energy Class: A+++ -70%
- Energy consumption (annual): 65,0
- Annual water consumption, l: 10499
- Connected Load: 2200
- Frequency: 50
|Warranty:||5 Year Warranty|
|Overall Width (mm):||600|
|Overall Height (mm):||850|
|Spin Speed (rpm):||1400|
|Overall Depth (mm):||605|
|Fast Washtime (mins):||20|
|Capacity (Wash) (kg):||9|