5 to 10 days for Home Delivery5 to 10 days for Home Delivery
Unavailable for Click & CollectUnavailable for Click & Collect
Unavailable for in-Store demoUnavailable for in-Store demo
Take your dishes to the next level with the SteamCrisp oven. How? Traditional oven heat is enhanced by the introduction of steam. So not only do you get crisp and golden the outside, but thanks to the gentle flavour preserving nature of steam food is juicy, succulent and consistently tasty on the inside.
A SELF-CLEANING OVEN
With one touch of the Pyrolytic cleaning function, dirt, grease and food residue in the oven is converted into ash that you can easily wipe off with a damp cloth.
COOKED EVENLY EVERYWHERE
With this oven, using energy efficiently also means cooking efficiently. It has a new convection system called Hot Air, which ensures hot air circulates evenly throughout the oven cavity. The result is that the oven heats up faster and cooking temperatures can be reduced by up to 20%, saving you both time and energy
A LUXURIOUS LOOK AND FEEL COMBINED WITH PREMIUM PERFORMANCE
The Soft Closing Door technology built into the soft closing door ensures that the door always shuts softly and silently, to deliver both the look and feel of premium performance.
PERFECTLY EVEN HEAT DISTRIBUTION
This oven comes with a high-performance ventilation system. A fan combines with the heating elements, ensuring perfectly even heat distribution.
- 72 litre oven capacity
- Isofront® plus triple glazed door: Isofront® plus triple glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- Steam cooking: More than twenty years of experience within professional cooking has shown that cooking with steam is the best way to prepare mouth- watering dishes with a maximum of taste. When using wet steam more vitamins and minerals are saved in the food and the natural colour and texture is preserved. The loss of weight is also kept at a minimum level as a higher quantity of water stays in the products.
- LED digital display
- Conventional cooking: Heat from the top and bottom elements provide traditional cooking with zones heat. Ideal for baking bread and cakes, as the oven becomes hotter at the top.
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used on warm plates.
- Food probe: The electronic food probe takes the guesswork out of cooking. Once the selected internal temperature has been reached the oven will automatically switch off, ensuring perfect cooking results.
- Child lock for added safety: Oven controls can be locked to prevent misuse, providing safety and peace of mind.
- Cleaning: Pyrolitic
- Temperature range: 30°C - 300°C
- Cavity size: 72
- Largest Surface area: 1424
- Noise: 44
- Dimensions (mm) (HxWxD): 594x596x568
- Dimensions: 600x560x550
- Required Fuse: 16
- Colour: Stainless Steel with antifingerprint coating
|Oven Type:||Steam Assist/ Multifunction|
|Overall Height (mm):||594|
|Overall Width (mm):||596|
|Overall Depth (mm):||568|
|Oven Cleaning System:||Pyrolytic|
|Warranty:||2 Year Warranty|
|Oven Layout:||Single Oven|
|Type:||Integrated Electric Single Oven|